Conversations with Charisma Game Bundle AND IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE
YOU GET ALL THREE GAMES PLUS DIGITAL DOWNLOADS!
Backed by research, the Conversations with Charisma Game Bundle consists of 3 interconnected card games that scaffold interpersonal skill-building and enhance communicative competence of kids aged 9 years or older. They can also be played as stand alone games for all ages to just simply kick back and have deep and meaningful conversations to get to know one another better!
- Playtested and approved by educators across the United States and Canada
- Anchored to ASCA Mindsets & Behaviors for Student Success standards
- Grounded in peer-reviewed doctoral research
- Ages 9+
- 15-20 minutes
- 2-4 players
What You Get with Purchase:
3 card games each consisting of 54 card decks that include game instructions:
IRC123! helps kids learn how to become great conversationalists by actively listening, thinking of how to respond and connecting through carefully crafted speaking prompts. The goal is to become comfortable with the mechanics of back and forth dialogue and ease players into enjoying conversation with others. The game’s design accounts for social anxieties, personality type and all levels of comfort related to interpersonal connection. This game is suitable for kids and people of all ages looking to enjoy enriching conversations.
5WH! helps kids create limitless conversations by generating prompts through creativity and collaboration. The goal is to create and collaborate with others while maintaining focus on individual pursuits i.e. individual points contribute to group points. The game’s design introduces competition and promotes teamwork. This game is suitable for kids comfortable with the mechanics of conversation and ready to work with others in a semi-competitive space. This game is also perfect for tables of friends looking to work together and hit deeper levels of creative conversations.
Cue’d Up! helps kids interpret all sorts of social cues to better understand one another through role-play. The goal is to recognize nonverbal and paraverbal social cues while conversing with others. The game’s design includes roleplay to enact various social cues. This game is suitable for kids and people of all ages looking to compete in an intense head-to-head guessing game.
FREE Digital Downloads received with purchase:
PLEASE NOTE: Digital Downloads are directly emailed upon fulfillment of the order within 1-2 business days.
- Mindset Moment of the Week Reflection Journal for Kids. This free digital download is connected to the EDUCanle Presents Mindset Moment of the Week Youtube series. This reflection journal helps kids cultivate a positive mindset and stay focused on progress via metacognitive practice, or getting them to think about their thinking and apply their thoughts to paper in writing.
- Printable IRC123! Prototype Cards. This free digital download will enable you to print an unlimited amount of decks for your class of students or friends and family. This free printable includes all 54 cards with game instructions and conversational prompts.
- Suggested Pacing Guide. This free digital download shows you how to implement each game in order to scaffold interpersonal skill-building for kids. This guide includes length, frequency, and facilitation guidance for how to best utilize the 3 interconnected card games to enhance communicative competence in kids.
- Creative Writing Journal for Kids. This free digital download puts conversational prompts from IRC123! and Cue'd Up! into a neat journal for kids to prepare or expand on their thoughts in writing.